Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm a Pioneer!


I recently went on our stake's handcart trek, as I'm sure most of you know. I thought that I would insert this here picture. It was an amazing experience. I had an awesome family, the Bjornn family. Our motto was Bjornn to be wild. This experience taught me greater appreciation for both my ancestor pioneers and my current family. I'm very glad I went and I encourage anyone who reads this that if they get the opportunity to go, either as a youth or as parents, they should do so without hesitation.

5 comments:

Douglas Bailey said...

Good boy Joseph. You make good blog.

Chantelle and Fam said...

Wasn't it just SO AWESOME!!! I LOVED it! :) Chantelle

Michelle said...

Goozhob, Jofus! I love the picture. I'm glad you're in my REAL family. :)

llamitanan said...

Glad you were able to go on Trek. Would LOVE to read the letter!
Keep the posts a'comin'!

Mandy said...

Awesome, Joseph. Go, go, go, Joseph. Go, go, go, Joseph!